Select An Itinerary From The List
Choose Your Route from the following Red Sea Cruises
Have you ever wished that you could experience a liveaboard but never had the opportunity or time due to other commitments, we have a solution for you. Aquarius Diving Club is now offering an amazing way to experience the world famous Thistlegorm on an overnight liveaboard from Sharm el Sheikh with some other amazing diving along the way. There is a long list of why this trip is so special, below are just some of them:
No early start for Thistlegorm.
Includes 3 dives on Thistlegorm.
There are 2 wrecks in the trip and the beautiful Ras Mohamed.
Three areas in just 2 days!!
You will get to dive Thistlegorm at Night, a once in lifetime experience!!!
You will dive when you have the wreck almost to yourself before the daily boats arrive and after they leave!
You would spend 2 days and 1 night aboard a luxurious liveaboard during the 2 day trip you will dive in Ras Mohamed, the wreck Dunraven and an amazing 3 dives on the Thistlegorm wreck. So why not consider combining this with your daily diving during your resort based holiday. Bookings are now available and are guaranteed for minimum of 6 persons, maximum is 12 persons.
* We will endeavor to offer the itinerary as stated, in the case of force majeure alternative dives will be offered.
* All customers must complete a check dive or scuba review before the trip and be a minimum of Advanced Open Water.
• Transfers to and from your accommodation.
• 2 dives per day as detailed below in itinerary.
• Night dive.
• Unlimited soft drinks and meals as described above
• Any equipment hire.
• Special tank requests
• Ras Mohamed National Park entrance fee
9:00 – Depart Travco Marina
Dive 1 – Dunraven
Lunch served on the way to Thistlegorm
Dive 2 – Your first dive of the trip on Thistlegorm
Night dive on the Thistlegorm
Dinner – onboard
7:00 – Breakfast
Dive 1 – Penetration dive of the Thistlegorm
Dive 2 – Ras Mohamed – Shark & Yolanda
Lunch served on way back.
Optional 3rd dive (charged at normal 3rd dive price)