These terms and conditions are valid for the direct booking of services offered by AQUARIUS via the online shop or pro forma invoices sent by AQUARIUS.
Agreement, payment and booking confirmation
After completing the booking process a binding offer will be given to conclude a purchasing agreement. This offer is valid and binding for all the participants listed in the application by the client. Prior to concluding the booking, there is always the ability to interrupt the booking process to correct mistakes. To make a booking you should be 18 years or older. The confirmed price should be paid in advance by credit card. The reservation is automatically made when booking. The confirmation of the booking is sent to the client via email. However, due to technical reasons AQUARIUS cannot check if the email has been sent successfully. The effectiveness of the reservation remains hereby unaffected. The booking statement should be checked to ensure accuracy, and errors or deviations from the original booking should be communicated within 2 business days.
All the listed prices are in euros and per person. Diving packages cannot be shared or combined with special offers. Prices of diving packages are including cylinder (12l air) and weights. Not included in the prices of diving packages* are rental equipment (unless stated differently), 12l cylinder Nitrox 32, 15l cylinder air, food and drinks on the daily boats, permission fee, diving insurance and PADI certification fees. The services included in hotel and safari packages are listed in the booking statement.
Cancellation, rebooking, substitute persons
At any time it is possible to cancel the booked services. The date of receipt of the written cancellation notice at AQUARIUS is binding. The traveller can transfer the booking to another person or get the amount credited for a stay at a later point in time.
Cancellation fees are calculated as a percentage of the fee and time of cancellation:
- Diving packages: free of charge; charges incurred for the refund are at the expense of the customer
- Hotel packages and transfers:
- If cancelled 8 days or more prior to arrival free of charge
- If cancelled 7 days to 1 day prior to arrival 25% of the fee
- If cancelled on the date of arrival or when not showing up 50% of the fee
- Diving Safari and Mini Safari:
- If cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival free of charge
- If cancelled 29 to 20 days prior to arrival 50% of the fee
- If cancelled 19 to 8 days prior to arrival 75% of the fee
- If cancelled 7 days to 1 day prior to arrival or when not showing up 100% of the fee
- All charges incurred for the refund are at the expense of the customer