Special package now available for divers, 1 week diving and staying in hotel Calimera Habiba Beach Resort .
Organized excursions provided are: 2 days daily diving (minimum 6 divers), 2 days speed boat diving and house reef diving. The program can be adjusted on request.
This price includes:
- Transfers from the airport of Marsa Alam - Hotel Calimera Habiba Beach Resort and back
- 7 nights in a double room, All Inclusive.
- 5 Days / 10 dives (excl. equipment) including transfers to the center or the Marina in Marsa Alam, tanks, weights, lunch and beverages.
This price does not include:
- The environmental tax of 2 Euro per person per day.
- Recompression chamber insurance required, 7 Euro per diver and valid for 3 weeks.
- Entrance fees to national park areas of Samadai (or Dolphin House) 15 Euro or dive with supplement: Abu Dabab 10 Euro, Abu Gossun 10 Euro or Elphinstone 16 Euro
Marsa Alam is a relatively new resort in Egypt, and the Calimera Habiba is in a fantastic position to show guests a taster of what this beautiful place has to offer on their Egypt holidays. Situated on its own private beach overlooking The Red Sea , there is a sense of majesty and luxury oozing from every corner.
Decorated with elegance and style in mind, accommodation at the Calimera Habiba is also varied to cater for a range of guests. Standard rooms have double or twin beds; suites and royal suites sleep up to four with more facilities also available in the suites. Mod cons throughout comprise satellite TV, air conditioning, hairdryer, private bathroom and balcony or terrace with glorious sea view.
Hotel amenities are well designed to help guests make the most of their break with a truly all-inclusive feel. There are three outdoor swimming pools with a spacious furnished sun terrace and pool bar for lazy afternoons and various other organised activities for more active-minded guests. Dining at the Calimera Habiba spans a range of cuisine, with an international buffet restaurant, Lebanese a la carte, and various bars that offer snacks and drinks throughout the day.
There is also a shisha café on-site, completing a thoroughly varied resort - Marsa Alam has it all!